We are looking for a talented ExpressionEngine developer skilled in all aspects of web development. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and willing to expand their horizons.
Most importantly, they embrace our unique culture by sharing their knowledge and experience with our designer and developer team through collaboration, group work and peer review. Conversely, they would be humbly ready to eagerly absorb the goodness from the collective brain power of our amazing team.
- Proficient with ExpressionEngine development and architecture
- Proficient with PHP and the CodeIgniter framework
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Proficient with databases, including MySQL
- Proficient with LAMP
- In-depth understanding of the website development lifecycle
- Able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions is required
- Must be familiar with responsive web design
- Able to execute fully responsive website development
Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science and 4 years web development experience
- The ability to work independently as well as in a group and manage tasks from start to finish
- Ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally and in writing
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, including clients and partners
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
This is a 1099, freelance opportunity with 100% telecommuting however; you must be located in the Denver metro area. We are an equal opportunity employer. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com and provide a brief description or your background, experience and desired compensation. We will contact you for additional information if your credentials align with our requirements.
*** NO OVERSEAS AGENCIES WILL BE CONSIDERED ***